Studio 120 upright piano
The Studio 120 upright piano - traditionally designed with high grade components at an affordable price.
Features include a clear and singing treble register, warm middle and rounded bass with a responsive and precise action.
Sleek, clean lines make the Studio-120 an aesthetically-pleasing instrument that will be an asset to both modern and traditional homes.
- Tapered Premium Spruce Soundboard
- Solid wood Sharps
- Fully Braced Back (4 solid spruce backposts)
- Highly responsive traditional-designed action (no plastic parts)
- Custom Hammers (walnut moulding, underfelted) with premium Wurzen felt
- British Hainsworth Keyboard Felt and Cloth
- Solid beech key inserts at balance point, improves feel and extends key durability
- Quality Assured: Global Standard ISO9001:2000 Certification
- Intelligent Scaling with Precision CNC Milled and Drilled Wet Sand Cast Iron Frame
Included Services and Accessories
- Comprehensive bespoke preparation
- Klassik Piano Stool (fine cord inset top, adjustable)
- 5 Year Guarantee
|Polished Ebony (black)||£4,500|
Visit our exclusive showrooms to audition these instruments. Please call or email to make your informal appointment.