Studio 152 baby grand piano
At a compact size of 5' x 5', this high standard baby grand piano sings with the delicate tone expected of a fine baby grand, graced with extended warmth and depth of tone in the lower registers (bass) owing to its intelligent wide-tail design. This unique profile lengthens bass strings, increases soundboard area and allows of bass bridge placement at a more receptive area of the soundboard. The result is truly outstanding.
Characteristics - a clear and singing treble register, warm middle and rounded bass with a responsive traditional-designed action.
The Studio 152 baby grand piano, features many qualities other piano makers omit from their baby grand models, such as Full Duplex Scaling, Wide-Tail Design, Wide-Tail Design, Premium Spruce Soundboard and Top-grade Hammers.
These qualities result in a compact baby grand with superior tonal characteristics and elegant cabinetry.
- Bevelled Edge on Top Lid
- Elegant Contrasting Polished Bird-Eye Maple finished Inner Rim
- Elegant Tapered Legs with Spade Feet and Premium Solid Brass Castors
- Fully Adjustable Music Desk
- Soft Close Fallboard (keyboard lid)
- Wide-tail design (maximises string length and soundboard area for a fuller bass register)
- Full Duplex Scaling
- Tapered Premium Spruce Soundboard
- Solid wood Sharps
- Highly responsive traditional-designed action (no plastic parts)
- Custom Hammers (walnut moulding, underfelted) with premium Wurzen felt
- British Hainsworth Keyboard Felt and Cloth
- Solid beech key inserts at balance point, improves feel and extends key durability
- Quality Assured: Global Standard ISO9001:2000 Certification
- Intelligent Scaling with Precision CNC Milled and Drilled Wet Sand Cast Iron Frame
Included Services and Accessories
- Comprehensive bespoke preparation
- Delivery and Installation (mainland UK, excludes stairwork)
- 5 Year Guarantee
|Polished Ebony (black)||£7,995|
Visit our exclusive showrooms to audition these instruments. Please call or email to make your informal appointment.